Tuesday 19 October 2010

Day 37 - ready for the off!

Hi guys! Spent the last two days running around like headless chickens trying to get ready for exercise long reach, going on weighted marches, PT and a number of lectures.

The extra 20 minutes in bed are a God send however the freedoms we thought we gained for completing weeks 1-5 are none existant, as we have to do everything the same as before anyway. The only difference being that we can get show parades now (rocking up at the guard room at 21.30 to be reinspected) which half of the platoon was lucky to get this morning, but not me luckily.

Today's nutrition lecture was one of the sleepiest we've had, which unfortunately didn't go un-noticed by the colour sergeants. We then spent the next half an hour being beasted, to apparently 'wake us up'. But in truth just tired us out more.

Anyway I better get some sleep for the exercise!

We are allowed some pictures up in our rooms now so if you could send me some classic pictures of yourselves to cheer me up when I'm feeling low!

Wish me luck!
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment