Monday 18 October 2010

Day 35 - back in!

Just returned to Sandhurst after my first weekend off and to say that I wasn't looking forward to it would be an understatement. However that being said now that I have arrived I'm much more positive and being back with the blokes makes it much better.

I spent my weekend sleeping, eating, drinking and seeing mates, among other things. It was awesome to see everyone and download some of the stories and blow off some steam. Just a shame the weekend went so quickly!

Now that we are back our platoons game of duvet secret Santa can commence. I bought my partner a fetching hannah montana set which he was exstatic about! Whilst I recieved an equally fetching pink little miss sunshine set. The room is already feeling more personal.

This week we are mostly prepping for long reach and completing communication and applied behavioral sciences (cab) discussions. And tomorrow morning kicks off with a 6 mile 14kg loaded march at 7.30, fun fun fun.

Just got to get back into the swing of things and work hard.

Hope everyone is well!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment