Monday 4 October 2010

Day 22 - off we go

Woke up today to find we were carrying out a 4 mile weighted march, in yes you guessed it, the pouring rain! However wasn't too bad and we all felt pretty good when we got back in. We had a couple of lectures then 3 hours of drill on the square. I think it is safe to say that we all felt pretty achey after that. I was then sent to get root canal treatment at the dentist which is pretty sore at the moment. We then spent the evening cleaning rifles and prepping our kit for the exercise we leave for tomorrow.

Exercise self reliance is a 4 day ex to put together the skills we have learnt thus far. And also to teach us a bit more. We are expecting lots of rain, lots of digging and to return on Friday absolutely knackered.

On another note our colour sergeant has now left due to his hernia and has been replaced by another. What he will be like I don't know, I'll keep you updated on that.

Thanks to all those who read this and my next blog will be up on Friday when I return!

Think of me when you are warm and cozy in your beds at night.

Rob

1 comment:

  1. we're all looking forward to seeing you when u get back :) xx

    ReplyDelete