Friday 3 September 2010

Royal Military Academy Sandhurst - Rob McCrea

I've had countless friends and family asking me to keep them informed of my 'activities' at Sandhurst. Unfortunately I am fully aware that the little free time I will have, combined with the number of people who want to be kept informed, will make it almost impossible via mobile phone. So I have created this blog that I can cleverly attached to my mobile phone so I can jot down some thoughts and feelings (when I have the time) all in one place.

It will also mean that hopefully I can get some motivational and sympathetic comments from friends and family, and maybe even some fans!

Keep an eye here for posts as and when they arrive.

Rob

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Rob! I'll see you there in January. Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck mate, I'm sure you'll fly through.... lololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be periodically checking in on your blog to make sure you are not slacking!

    ReplyDelete